Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FREE, FREE, FREE!!!!!

That's right, I am no longer making furniture, I am giving away used cars.  ha ha ha!

OK, NOT REALLY!

I am however giving away a FREE table.  Hit the little "Read More" Button below for all the deets!



So, I've posted an update on my FaceBook Fan Page, but here are all the details.



I need fans.  And if you need a coffee/side table made from this amazing walnut tree, then spread the love of PORC and become a fan and then get your friends to join in on the fun.  When we hit 200 fans, I will do a random drawing and GIVE AWAY A FREE table to one of my fans.  A $1400 value, and who doesn't like value?

IT COULD BE YOU!

Your odds are 1 in 200.  Better than Vegas, WAY better than the lottery, and so much better than a few million dollars that you have to pay taxes on.  REALLY!

The Deadline is DECEMBER 1st, 2010**Update: We're getting rid of the deadline.  Why? Because I have no idea how long it will take, and I don't want to go back and change the date every week.  That's why.**

I only have 39 fans now, so that means WE need to get about 4 a day in order to meet the challenge.  The table will be super cool and will follow the PORC tradition of being built with the highest quality.  It will also have a unique design not to be found at your local furniture discount store, and I'll even deliver it!  WOW, now that's service.

Share the love now to enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment