Wednesday, November 16, 2011

And were BACK!

Hello there PORC fans.

It's been a great summer filled with lots of work, a bit of play and plenty of fun.  Sadly though, I was unable to continue my blogging ritual which consists of reading lots and blogs, and posting every week or so.  Now that life has settled back down, I've realized that I miss sharing my building processes with you.  Sharing my adventures is so much fun, and considering how many questions I receive from friends and family wondering what I do, I feel that keeping the blog updated and ongoing is really important, and very rewarding for me as well.

Thank you for tuning back in.  I will see you back here in one week for photos from the summer projects and upcoming adventures on the horizon.  As always, your support is appreciated.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see a post. Looking forward to lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you went!
    Anything neat projects over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's being modest..(this is his wife)...he's been working himself silly on an amazing project in a condo that involved built ins on basically every wall! It turned out beautifully and his work was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete